Our explosion-proof electric actuator not only adopts unique double-sealed structure, but all parameters can be performed non-invasive set by infrared setter. Its unique multiple measures guarantee the safety, reliability of our SR actuator.Send InquiryChat Now
1) Double sealed structure
2) Non-intrusive design
3) Hall effect detection valve position
4) Automatic phase sequence adjustment, instantaneous reverse protection,
5) Power phase loss protection,
6) Overheat protection, electrical protection
7) Valve position and torque detection
8) Gap timing operation
9) Implementing agency commissioning and troubleshooting
10) Profile bus control
2. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
1) Basic error: ≤ ± 1.0%
2) backlash: ≤ 0.5%
3) dead zone: 0 ~ 9.9% adjustable (only for adjustable electric actuator)
4) Damping characteristics: ≤ 3 times half-cycle (only adjustable electric actuator)
5) Startup characteristics: The actuator performance is not affected when the voltage deviation is ± 10% and the frequency deviation is ± 5Hz. The actuator starts normally at a maximum pressure drop of 15% and operates at normal speed.
6) Insulation resistance
Input terminals and the chassis: ≥ 20MΩ(500V voltage)
Power terminals and the chassis: ≥ 50MΩ(500V voltage)
Input terminals and power terminals: ≥ 50MΩ(500V voltage)
7) Dielectric strength
Under the following test conditions, breakdown and arcing does not occur.
Test voltage and frequency between input terminal and chassis: 500V 50Hz
Test voltage and frequency between input terminal and power terminal: 500V 50Hz
Test voltage and frequency between power terminal and chassis: 2000V 50 Hz
8) Ambient temperature range
The actuator output travel change is less than 0.5% of the rated stroke when the temperature fluctuates per 10℃. And the output stroke change is less than 1% of the rated stroke if the voltage changes from the nominal value to Plus-n-Minus limit.
9) 48 hours of drift less than 0.5% of rated travel.
10) Output torque range: 40N.m ~ 20000N.m
11) Output speed: 12RPM-196RPM
3. THE ELECTRICAL ACTUATOR'S DIMENSIONS
a. the outline of SR60 series (dashed line states the disassemble space of the housing)
b. the outline of SR80 (dashed line states the disassemble space of the housing)
More details you need, please feel free to liaise with us via email@example.com or CALL US +86-(0)592-7199868
Our 24 hours*7 helpline will answer your queries and provide you the applicable solution timely.